Tuesday, August 14, 2007

School is in session......

Well, it is hard to believe, but the day that I have been waiting for is finally here! We had our first couple of days at school with orientation, class photos, and some entrance exams. I am so thrilled to be here! The director, brother Rick Brumback, said, "Remember this - it is a privilege to be a student here, not a right." I would add, "It is also an honor!"
One test we took was a Bible knowledge exam. The second year students have nicknamed it, "The Humbling Test." They were right, it was very hard! But, when I take it as an exit exam I plan to ace it!
The picture on the right is inside the Dripping Springs church of Christ. Andrea and I placed membership there this past Sunday. God bless! - TROY

1 comment:

AlabamaKiwi said...

Troy and Andrea,

Just wanted you to know that your posts are read and completely enjoyed! We are so proud of both of you and you are so often in our prayers.