Friday, August 3, 2007

Almost There........

Andrea and I have had a safe trip so far and we are now on our last leg of travel. Today we are going to go by and see Cleave and Colleen Pamphile, then we're on to Kelly and Angela Blackmer's home (Josh's parents) in La Grange, TX. Tomorrow we will meet my brother who is bringing a travel trailer that Andrea and I will stay in for a little while until we find a suitable place to rent. Grady Moore, one of the elders at Dripping Springs church of Christ, is letting us put the camper trailer on his property for the time being. We are very thankful for these blessings!

I love this picture. I was looking through some different pictures this morning and came across this one. It was taken during the mission trip that Josh and I took to El Salvador. We had climbed this big mountain and decided to take a break on what we called "Stairmaster Pasture" because it was so steep. We are looking out across the valley to the little pueblos scattered throughout.

No comments: