Monday, December 17, 2007

From a Floridian in Texas


Hello Everyone!
Having grown up in Florida my entire life, I have never experienced the joy of watching the seasons change. Over the past few weeks, Troy and I have really enjoyed seeing all the beautiful Fall colors. And Austin has plenty of evergreens too, so we will not have to experience a brown winter.
Things are really starting to come together for us in our house as we are finally seeing the end to all the boxes. I have really enjoyed decorating our new place and I am sure we have the most tropical home in Texas! We started putting up all our holiday décor this week, including hanging our stockings over the fireplace. Can’t say I ever did that in Florida!!!
Thank you all for the prayers you continually send up on our behalf. Have a happy and safe holiday season. We love you, miss you, and pray for you!
May God bless
you all!!!
- ANDREA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these blogs. Keep them coming!

AlabamaKiwi