Friday, April 20, 2007

What's Been Happening

On my return trip from El Salvador, I had the blessed opportunity to be able to visit the good folks at the churches of Christ in Dripping Springs, TX and at Southwest in Austin, TX. I was also able to visit the school and tour the facilities. Wow! I am even more excited about starting school! The facilities are really nice! Everyone was very kind and very friendly, especially Robert Wright who helped me find my way around the area. Thank you, Robert!

I also owe many thanks to John Moore and his family, and to Kelly and Linda Miller for their gracious hospitality during my visit there. It was a wonderful visit and I sure enjoyed the Barbeque! Thank you very much!

Josh Blackmer and I attended the Paraguay Mission Workshop at Collegeside church of Christ in Cookeville, TN on March 19th. It was very encouraging to us to meet the many other congregations that support this work. Josh and Vanessa Harding, from the mission team, were there to give the report on the work - which is doing quite well. If everything goes according to plan, Andrea and I, along with Josh and Cara Blackmer are going on a survey trip to Paraguay in July to see if this is a work we would like to go into after Bible School. God Bless! - Troy

No comments: